Agnostic.com

2 0

Does anyone else’s “like” button stick?

NothinnXpreVails 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fixed... and made it about 4x faster. Do you see a difference?

Admin Level 9 Jan 31, 2018

Yes, had already noticed, likes are working well now, thank you. Have y’all looked into the notification drop down? It’s having issues. Not turning white after clicking, sluggish response.

Yep, you fixed it. I hocked my "power" laptop and using an old desktop, worked fine just now! Thanks!!

OH MY GOSH!!! That is EXACTLY why I came to the Site & Customer Service category just now! On my laptop last night, I thought something was wrong with my touch pad. On my phone, I thought it was a slow connection. But, now on my desktop, it's not working either. It takes FOREVER to register that I've clicked on it, and by the time it registers, I've clicked again and the Like goes away.

I use the like for things I like, things that are funny, things that are helpful, to let people know they are not speaking into a void, and to show a quick thanks for responding to me. So, I use it a lot and all that to say, YES, the like button is sticking/delayed/whatever and I'm so glad it's not my imagination! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

It took 6 attempts to like your comment... I’m sure it’ll get fixed.

Fixed... and made it about 4x faster. Do you see a difference?

@Admin It definitely is working! As to faster, I'll need a few more tries to determine that. πŸ™‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.