Agnostic.com

74 13

What is your favorite cartoon show?

Personally I love Ren and stimpy, SpongeBob, Adventure Time.....Ren and stimpy being my most favorite 🙂

Also love Kablam, king of the hill, and popeye

Smackme 5 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

74 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Family guy. original transformers

Rocky/Bullwinkle plus Peabody/ Sherman! Hands down fantastic, then & in reruns!

And all the associated pieces: Fractured Fairytales, George of the Jungle, Superchicken and others!
It's a shame we lost June Foray last year. Rocky and Cindy Lou Who will never be replaced. She was 100.

Out of all the cartoons that have been made over the last 100 years or more, it's gotta be Bugs Bunny. He was my roll model in my childhood.

Love the old stuff like Looney tunes probably because I'm old

It's because they were, are and always will be great! We are more likely to know about them because we're old. 😉

The Animaniacs felt like a spiritual successor to Looney Tunes. If not, it was certainly heavily inspired by Looney Tunes. Like Looney Tunes, Animaniacs hides some very non-kid-friendly jokes:

Bugs Bunny and Friends

Probably South Park.

Rick and Morty. I'm almost embarrassed by what a fan boy I've become. Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Star vs the forces of evil, Gravity Falls are all great of the more recent shows. Johnny Quest, Scooby-Doo, the old bugs bunny on the old end. I almost forgot the cartoon network stuff. Samurai Jack, Dexter's laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog. There's so many.

Sure others have said this but I'm not scrolling through 50+ comments. All cartoons of quality must recognize their debt to the originators: 'Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies' .

Damn Skippy, my friend.

The Warner Bros. "Bugs Bunny"! Also used to like "Rocky & Bullwinkle".

All the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. Not the Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner Show, either. Just Bugs Bunny. Lately however, since a lot of my time is spent with a 5-year-old, I've developed an appreciation for The Lion Guard and Sabrina the First. Disney animation is still better than just about anything else. Can't stand so much of new animation.

Although I've already posted BEEP BEEP for the Road Runner for when I was a kid (and I ended up half the night watching Wyle E Coyote blowing himself up with various ACME products because of this post haha!!) if I get REALLY REALLY stoned, I laugh my ass off at Beavis and Butthead.

King of the Hill, Rick and Morty, Invader Zim, Archer, Simpsons, American Dad, South Park, oh wow, the list goes on and on. I'm a nerd.

All time best cartoon ever was Underdog!!!

South Park, johnny quest, Sigmund and the seamonsters, puf n stuf, bugs and ren and stimpy. Most were from the good old days when cartons were only on Saturday, and we looked forward to them all week!

I love you guys! Johnny Quest!!!

Freddie Flute used to creep me out!!

I dig Futurama and others, but sometimes they can trigger my detrimental thoughts. Amazing how violent cartoons can be.

Futurama

Rick and Morty ..

Invader ZIM.

Rugrats, Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland show.

Ren And Stimpy forever....earlier better than later series...but liked those too...Venture Brothers makes me laugh more than any other cartoon...Archer is always good...South Park is a 90% hit for me...which is pretty good for so many seasons....Space Ghost Coast to Coast for silliness...and Beavis And Butthead, just because those characters aren't too far off some of the people I have known in my life.

Simpsons

I always and still do love Rocko's Modern Life. As a child I thought it was funny. As a teenager I started to catch on to the adult themes and as an adult I totally relate to Rocko's struggles (plus it's damn hilarious).

Rock & Bullwinkle..Ren & Stimpy...Beavis & Butthead..this one reminds of Drumpf & Pence.

Archer

Archer on Netflix is awsome. I quite like family guy and american dad too

Is? Rick and Morty. Was? Too many to mention, but Ren and Stimpy is up there. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.