Agnostic.com

74 13

What is your favorite cartoon show?

Personally I love Ren and stimpy, SpongeBob, Adventure Time.....Ren and stimpy being my most favorite 🙂

Also love Kablam, king of the hill, and popeye

Smackme 5 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

74 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

King of the Hill 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

Word is that they might be bringing it back (not sure what they will do with Luanne)

A classic black and white cartoon called Oswald The Lucky Rabbit.

Family Guy is so funny! Love this show!

ebdb Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

My favorite cartoons of all time are Warner Bros. Loony Tunes, but some episodes of Family Guy, American Dad, Invader Zim and others are quite entertaining.

Family guy

gater Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Right now, definitely Archer and Rick & Morty

No favorite show, but my favorite character is Marvin the Martian

I love cartoons and have for maybe forty years, so any sort of comprehensive list would be long, so let's do super hero cartoons chronologically.

70s - Challenge of the Superfriends, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt,

80s - Superfriends again, Thundarr the Barbarian, Thundercats, Voltron, Transformers, G I Joe, Silverhawks

90s - Batman, Spawn, Spiderman, Legion of Superheroes, Static Shock, Gargoyles, X-men, Hulk

00s - Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, Justice League, Young Justice, Clone Wars,

10s - Bleach, Avengers, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Code Gaess, Transformers Prime,

That was fun, but I'm done.

Bugs is 'What's up Doc'. He is infectiously perseverant and always keeps his sense of humor.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Adventure time.

Scooby Doo

So many.

Bugs Bunny. Samurai Jack. Scooby Doo. Justice League. Daffy Duck. Droopy (usually paired with Tom and Jerry). Moose and Squirrel. Foster's Home. George of the Jungle/Tom Slick/Super Chicken. King of the Hill ( I always wonder if non-Texans get all the jokes). Batman, The Animated Series. The Tick. Ok, I'm done.

Family guy. original transformers

My favorite cartoon was Transformers growing up. Now, Star Wars: Clone Wars.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

I love me some adult swim. I grew up watching Ren and Stimpy and Beavis and Butthead, though the Simpsons made my sense of humor what it is today. I have always been a huge South Park fan, and on AS I love Metalocolypse, Squidbillies, The Venture Brothers, Rick and Morty, etc, etc. I go back and forth on Family American Dad Cleveland show.... (they are all basically the same show)

Rick and north ?

Rick and Morty🙂

Popeye, Tom and Jerry are my favorite

Flynn Level 3 Jan 31, 2018

I will be surprised if I ever like a series more than "Mushi-shi". The whole series is like sitting in front of a campfire in the faint morning light, drinking coffee and listening to a story.

Bob's Burgers...Followed by Rick And Morty

Bob's Burgers gets the more laughs out of me. But Rick and Morty tends to be more of an intellectual comedy to me (but can still me very childish).

Tom and Jerry, Archer, Rick and Morty, marvel cartoons, Batman cartoons.

Adventure Time! Haven't missed an episode!

Rick and morty but love south park, king of the hill, family guy, american dad and I watch TMNT, scooby-doo and teen titans go with my son everyday

Simpsons, Animaniacs, Warner Bros, Pinky and the Brain

It would have to be Rick and Morty right now but of all time it would probably be Pinky and the Brain

Pinky and the Brain, I'm learnin how to take over the world!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.