Agnostic.com

42 10

It's my birthday!
I don't usually care about one day any more than the others, but today seems extra great!
Plus, I am really enjoying the camaraderie of this site.
Yay!

Donotbelieve 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday!

Welcome to the site and happy birthday.

Felicem Natalem (Good wishes for your birthday)

Gohan Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

happiest birthday wishes and vibes to you! have some fun.

Happy birthday.

happy birthyday! You're not getting any older...everybody else is just becoming more juvenile!

happy birthday

Well... Happy Freaking Birthday and may you find in our little place, joy, fun, friendship and more among equals. Just be yourself.

Well then ... Birthday wishes are in order - enjoy your day !!

Happy Birthday (according to the Christian calendar)

Live long and prosper. Happy of the happy.

Enjoy your day! 🎂 🎁

????Happy Birthday????

You must be on your telephone instead of a laptop or desktop. Telephones do not add emojis as anything other than ????.

@Donotbelieve No, it's not you. It's the person who posted emojis on their phone. They look like an emoji on one's phone, but once it goes through the Internets, it shows up as question marks on this site.

Happy birthday young lady. I hope it's a good un. 🙂

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Donotbelieve.
Happy Birthday to you.

Have a great day.

Betty Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

Happy Birthday...! ¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday

Happy B-day! This is your day to celebrate.. I do it every year.. you are vertical and breathing.. that is something to celebrate for sure. 🙂

Happy birthday 🙂 🎂

Sacha Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic one! (and by the way, your pictures are absolutely beautiful!)

Happy anniversary of your birth beautiful.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.