Agnostic.com

32 22

Double entendre: Erotica Intentional or Not?

In the Bible and in churches, Jesus is represented as a lover -- a bridegroom and his followers as a bride. When I look at these actual church signs I can't help but think these are intentional. The last one cracked me up. Come on. No adult can be that extremely naive, or can they?

[someecards.com]

• 21 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 15 votes
VictoriaNotes 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bwwwaaaaahhhhaaaa!

Maybe they are aware of the double entendres, but are indifferent to them. But signs like that can truly hilarious 🙂 Thanks for the laughs, churches!

Clueless!

If I were a preacher trying to fuck, as many are, the women/men/children/whatever in my parish...planting subliminal messages might be a good start.

It's all bullshit so it doesn't matter how it's depicted

A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre. So the barman gave her one. lol

I think it is a great marketing idea. You notice the church, and may stop in to see the organization that created the sign. Probably end up being let down, but at least they got you to notice

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19982
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.