Agnostic.com

15 4

What is your favorite way to say goodbye? Take care or be safe are too boring for me. I like to say "Be bad and have fun! " I know this can be taken wrong and may be a bit much, so I'd love to see better suggestions.

Markss76118 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“Be careful”. Southern version of “take care”.

Ohub Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

Take it easy, see ya ,take care,but mostly I just say bye

A good hug, until we meet again.

Fare ye well...wherever you may fare

I just say Peace.

I always say, "Stay Safe!"

Be safe and if you can't be safe, be brilliant!

I like that! Be safe or be brilliant!

My favorite Latin American Songwriter that was a folk artist now departed because of catching a ride with the wrong person... "Blessed that friend that don't ask me why I am leaving or for what I came for".

"bye for now"
Not so final, and allowing for the possibility of more, at some future point.

"Take care, stay safe, enjoy your life every day. Love and Peace"

Well there's So Many Ways to Say Goodbye. My favorite is later. But please whatever you do don't add dude in there. Or you can say luego which is Spanish for later.

Do not disrespect The Dude or us Dudeists. The Church Of The Latter-day Dude.

@jlynn37 I've never seen that movie nor do I want to. I will dis who I want LOL. I hate being called a dude. If you're calling me a dude you better feel again.

@SonderOpia You obviously do not know about the new Dudeism that is sweeping the planet. It is just a parody religion. It was mentioned in a post here on this site. If you have no desire to become a Dudeist, I have no issue with you decision. That is the very basis of Dudeism.

@jlynn37 I will not join your cult of dudeism! I'm an atheist I will worship nothing LOL. I still never want to see that movie BTW.

@SonderOpia Whatever my dear.

My usual one is, Take care."

Later bitches! 😉 lots of hugs

Sacha Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

peace

Either "Be well, my friend" or "Be good. Or if you can't, have fun."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.