Agnostic.com

32 15

Pick-up lines are so yesterday. I want to hear your best break-up lines.
I’ll start:

“Damn boy, are you my university? Because I’ve spent so much time and money on you, and frankly, I’m really disappointed with my experience so far.”

IndySent 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I've got plenty of batteries--I'll be fine."

And first prize goes too... @stinkeye_a!

That is classic.

LOL! Great one! I'll try to remember that one to share with my friends 🙂

LOL, love that, and have you been snooping in my nightstand?

You and I are absolutely perfect for other people.

Very good!

Here's one from Chicago: "I guess you could say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive, and I saw him dead."

"So long and thanks for all the fish"

Love that line, and was tempted to use last time, but I may not have survived. Now, off to explore the galaxy.

Dancing Dolphins.....

She said " if you quit hanging out with your friends and start going to my church, we can talk "
I said " pack your bags "

Ooooh, an ultimatum. Good call.

I prayed on it, and my gods don't like you.

I just don't think there is enough room in your life for both me and the sweet baby Jesus.

Am I your university!?!?! Bee---aach are you my community college???? Because you were that easy to get into to begin with anyway...

[Boyfriend]: I have to tell you that there is this one ex girlfriend of mine that sounds just like an owl.

[Girlfriend] Who?

@MrLink wicked.

Baby when I look into your eyes it is like I am gazing into the world that I want nothing to do with anymore...

My best break-up line. "Hey. It's great that you slept with a doctor and hockey player two days in a row. I can't wait to bang your twin sister". Yeah. That was a good day.

You're like digiorno pizza. Hot and saucy on the package but tasteless cardboard now that I know you.

I don't have any, I usually make a few comments over time that I don't think things will keep going, I don't do anything to keep the relationship strong, usually she will be looking elsewhere but not breaking up till she has found a possibility. I have found out he hard way, it is better to let the other person find someone new first, a little painful for me maybe, but better than all the aggro and attacks on any new lady. Yes, I date crazies.

I find that "One more step or I'll shoot!" works for me.

Breaking up was so hard for me. I never want to hurt anyone, so I'd try to make them think it was their idea. I made a woman cry once, and I was a wreck for a month.

So, all I can give here is how it went down the last time: "Well, since you have told me once before (I'm a slow learner) that you are uncomfortable coming into your own home with me here (had been living there about 5 yrs), I will fix that problem for you." And I moved out, lock, stock, and barrel 2 weeks later.

I clearly have to up my game. Some of these are awesome.

Damn, that's a cold one. Love it!

I have always wanted to use this song to breakup with someone, start it and say "this is how I feel about you" looking sweet and doey eyed 😀

After I husband divorce papers he told me " just because a person asks for a divorce doesn't mean they really want one". Too late dude, I'm done, peace out!

It's not working for me.

No explanations, no justifications, just the facts Jack.

Your lack of integrity implores me to deliniate the dichotomy between ourselves:
I'm forever honest, to your lies...
Our morals are divergent...
...so, goodbye...
Good luck...
Goodbye.

I feel so boring: "I don't think this is going to work out." And then be ready with my long list of reasons why not.

Which State's beauty pageant are you? (To ask her where she is from)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20224
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.