Agnostic.com

2 5

So at first I was worried about what you guys would think of me but I have decided that I don't care what you think of me. Sure I may look young and seem like a dumbass but you don't know me and by you assuming I am a certain way just by the words I post on some pointless dating site, you are showing your ass and you like it because you think people want to hear your asshole opinions. No one cares....well I certainly don't. What you think of me has no bearing on who I really am so just an fyi for everyone on here, I will be blunt and unfiltered from now on. If you don't like them apples then I suggest you get the fuck over it. πŸ˜‰

This statement was not directed towards anyone I have had good conversations with. πŸ™‚ I love constructive criticism but when someone says "you're obviously just a young shallow bitch" lol that's when I get annoyed.

Smackme 5 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a powerful and liberating statement. Own it!

Fuck yeah, see that’s the shit right there.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.