Agnostic.com

16 5

LINK What If the Earth Does Not Exist? - YouTube

I probably shouldn't have watched this at midnight ? Whether it's possible or not, the idea is kind of creepy.

MusicMnstr99 6 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What if it was all just so much bullshit?

If the earth did not exist, I would have no place to put my stuff.

So many close minded people because they think it is the same as a God hypothesis. Don't let your egos get in the way of exploration or the actual ideas behind the science. This is not useless. As much as you think this is non-sense and not science, it is. You are also refuting actual scientists and their studies and theories. If you dispute the science behind it then you haven't been paying attention. The more we explore these ideas, the more we can possibly come up with solutions for our practical existence. I bet none of you think that space exploration is futile considering the limitations on it now. Exploring this topic in quantum mechanics is probably even more practical. Just because it's not getting on a rocket ship and going to a seemingly solid planet doesn't mean it can't be explored. It SHOULD be explored! The naysayers are asking what difference it makes. What difference does exploring your environment and your existence make? Really? If you understand it better, you can manipulate things to your benefit. Just like with all science.

Irrational numbers blow up the simulation ideas. Pi and the natural log cannot be computed. So no simulation would hold true. Also true randomness cannot be simulated.

This is not much different from primitive mystical and religious theories, postulating that the existance of us and the universe is due to a "higher power".

Then you don't either!

A definite maybe...maybe. 🙂
Hmm, would that mean that our discovery of quantum entanglement and virtual earth is part of the matrix game?

Ohferpetessake? What possible iota of difference would/could it make?

This goes deep and the main take away is look at where the typical human being chooses to go. We now have our children , grandchildren thriving in a world created for them. It is where we are going and may already be there. To meld our mind with virtual mind is obviously the direction we have selected. I believe we are learning to allow light speed into our veins now and that is good. We will soon discover what it is all about as I sit here typing not knowing where I really am in the scheme of our universe. Go with the flow.

EMC2 Level 8 Oct 19, 2018

Youtube makes it possible for every freakin' crackpot out there to have a platform for their idiocy and conspiracy theories.
I used to watch for the Game of Thrones stuff, but I had to stop. Too many theories, not enough facts. Just like the rest of garbage on there.
If it weren't for the music, I wouldn't access the site at all.

The simple truth is, it makes no difference. Whatever form our universe takes, what matters is our experience within it. Whether it's made of matter and energy, whether we merely exist inside the mind of some vastly superior being, or whether we're pixels on a screen, it doesn't matter to us in any pragmatic sense. I intend to live my life. Whatever I am, I'd quite like to enjoy my time existing.

Que sera , sera....?

Even more creepy...what if the universe does not exist? (Give it a minute)

It really doesn't matter. Whatever our reality is, it is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.