Agnostic.com

4 2

Hi there. I am brand new to this. I just moved from the bible belt to Midwest and I am finally starting to feel peace. Being one who doesn't believe in God I was not accepted and it was a very stressful 2 years. I find spiritual expression to be really important. I am looking to meet people who are open to the same things. The healing powers of human connection is one thing missing. I am looking to find someone as open and free as I am. I am so not good at this kind of thing bit I thought why not take a shot and try to meet others more like myself instead of conforming to the masses. I really don't know what else to put so please ask me questions.

Shelborn 2 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome. I know what you mean about the Bible Belt...I lived in Kentucky and Ohio for a while, and the ultra-conservative religious beliefs permeate every aspect of life. I did not realize until I moved back to California just how depressed I was, like a miasma of negativity that enveloped me.

marga Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

A very warm welcome to you, Shelborn! We're glad you are here.

I am curious what you mean when you say "I find spiritual expression to be really important." ?

I like, "The healing powers of human connection."

Hello, Welcome to Agnostic. Finding like minds is all up to you. Lots of good people here and a few not so good. I joined to find the right person to be with. Consider what your looking for and go for it. Good hunting

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.