Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This should be common sense. We as a society have forgotten this lesson somewhere along the way.
I was taught this as a child and I think we need to be responsible and teach this to this and the next generation.

Betty Level 8 Feb 3, 2018

But it's not my fault they don't know!!!! lol

@DJVJ311

And it's your responsibility for you to "do". 😉

Mr. Smith goes to Washington!!! Smith 2020

love it,

That's right! He hit the nail on the head! Thanks for sharing.

I knew there was a reason that I liked Will Smith. He nailed that one. At some point we have to quit blaming and start aiming at the real problem in our lives.

Very well said.
People who have been abused almost always need therapy to get to this. I know I did.

I think it's really huge and empowering for some people who've been through some stuff, when they realize that it isn't their fault that whatever happened happened, but they can rise above whatever those circumstances were. It IS taking their power back.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.