Agnostic.com

9 0

Music

Do you have a favorite musical instrument, or two? (Perhaps that you play, or dabble with?)
I think #1 for me would be guitar, because of its versatility. #2 probably the violin, it can evoke so much emotion.

Condor5 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dabbling, I like that word. I have been dabbling with the lute since I was in 5th grade. I now have a guitar but need to practice again. Would love to learn the mandolin. My all-time favorite musicians on those instruments are John Paul Jones and David Lindley. Seeing the guitar standing there, with the package of new strings stuck on the fret board is one of my frustrations- the spinning wheel is standing right next to it. Thank you for your question. Now I have to deal with the guitar. Otherwise it will be nagging me all day!

In DC, congas, bongos, guiro, maracas, electric piano and wind controller... In Vegas my guitar and more keyboard, In Jacksonville another keyboard. I can't play for shit to be honest. I do miss my little timbales... those I miss.

Piano, violin, cello, clarinet, classical guitar.. I play piano and sing

Such an accomplished person. I am in awe of your talent.

I play Recorder , Flute , Oboe and Clarinet. The Oboe is the most difficult wind instrument but when played well is a most lovely sound.

I love the piano, at least to play. But one of my favorite instruments to listen to is the cello. There is so much power, and such depth, that it can feel as if the music is literally moving me as I hear the cello underneath the orchestra.

I cannot play a single note on any instrument. I love hearing a single flute in the middle of nowhere,

I too adore Guitar and Violin, especially when they are combined together for some truly spectacular pieces.

Wow! That was really good. Thanks.

A comb and tissue paper. I strummed on a guitar growing up, played a few chords to sing country songs, but never learned to play. One of my regrets is not learning to play the piano as a child. I would love to sit at a piano anywhere and play for my enjoyment and the enjoyment of others. I enjoy the rhythm of a washing machine and sit by it and tap to it's rhythm.

Alto sax

Sexiest instrument ever!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.