Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Robocall Calling Gillum a "Negro" and "Monkey"

Tell me again how the republican party isn't racist to its very core. how many of these do we have to hear about before we stop considering each one an isolated incident?

g

genessa 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely revolting! These people( I say that extremely loosely) are bigoted trash. WTH is wrong with people that you think it’s ok to treat another human this way? Crickets from his opponent as well. He’s a bigot himself.

i have heard the tape. it doesn't CALL him those things; it pretends to BE him, calling HIMSELF those things! it's disgusting.

g

They did this before and slowed down with it when caught. Now the election is close and they are scared. I'm not surprised one bit that this has started up once again. Koolaid drinkers are likely to tell you some nonsense about George Soros which makes them look more ignorant than they really are. No, Asshat. It's the GOP.

i am listening to chris hayes and the headlines said something about a bomb in soros' house... we haven't got to that story yet! this blaming everything on soros has to stop! i'm going to paste this as a comment to another story i shared too since it concerns soros.

this robocall is despicable!

g

@genessa It's amazing that people think Soros is behind something that looks like it might even help Trump and the Republicans.

@DenoPenno it's like the idiots who think hillary had a child sex ring operating in the basement of a d.c. pizza parlor (which didn't happen to have a basement). feh!

g

@genessa My take on that was that Jones told that story and a concerned man even went there with a gun because of it. Jones doesn't believe the shootings either I'm told.
He says it's "child actors." That man does not need to be on the air with any of his nonsense and should be permanently barred because his "free speech" is going to get someone killed.

@DenoPenno free speech has always had limits. they are reasonable limits. one doesn't shout "fire!" in a crowded theatre that doesn't happen to be burning. one doesn't tell lies about other people in ways that lose them their jobs or their social standing or in some cases even their lives. one does not incite riot or other violence. in trump's world, ONLY slander and libel are acceptable, the truth has to be smothered and people like alex jones are -- dare i say it -- normal!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.