Agnostic.com

25 2

So what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm asking early because the party I'm going to Friday night is scheduled before Halloween..So your party might be early too...

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm taking off my human mask and letting my beautiful blueness shine! LOL

I think I'll have a nap😴

Picard. I have the hairline and the Starfleet uniform. Long Island Earl Greys double fisted this Saturday. Engage.

Middle-aged, atheist female in the Deep South.

That all works for me - minus the red state. So sorry about the red situation.

@UrsiMajor It's all good. The more of us that show up, the more change is made. 🙂

A math teacher

I will be dressing up in my suit, just because it will be so out of character.

Some variation of Harley Quinn

You look amazing! Love it!

@UrsiMajor thanks!

Me: Poison Ivy. My dog: Batman

A few years ago my granddaughter dressed as a "lawyer."

She told me, "Nothing is scarier than a lawyer."

My favorite costume is a white trash bag with holes for the head and arms. Then I get a marker and put the words "White Trash" so far It hasn't gotten me the girls????

That reminds me of my second favorite Eminem song.: "White Trash Party.."

@UrsiMajor Maybe I should dress up as a Scientist and scare the hell out of Fundamentiast everywere!

My usual costume is as an 'old white man'. This year it will be a hospital gown. The surgeon gets to wear the mask. ?

It's good that you can laugh about it. Good luck!

@Flyingsaucesir Thanks, even better for me when others can. 🙂

I will be headed to Seattle to catch a flight to San Francisco for the FFRF convention. Maybe we'll see some monsters outside the convention protesting our "attack" on Christianity (this has happened).

One of the chorus from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I love RHPS!

I was thinking of using a pillow and a thick blanket and dressing as Me In Bed.

Cheap and effective.

I'm doing a punk rocker costume. I mean, the clothes are coming out of my everyday closet, but just in a different configuration than normal. And I'm actually going to style my mohawk. And put on makeup. So, me, only with effort.

Please post pics.

I'm a gypsy every year. I bought a gypsy skirt a few years ago just for fun and that's what I wear every Halloween.

Please post pics.

@UrsiMajor I will if I put it on in the next day or two. I wasn't planning to wear it until Halloween.

I think I will just be myself and keep my porch light off. Why not? I live here alone.

That's what I usually do these days. I don't particularly want to encourage people to knock on my door. Especially not after dark.

That looks like an Adam Sandler movie! Love it!

@UrsiMajor 30 Rock. That's the guy from friends.

@weelittleone I caught a few episodes of 30 Rock. Love Tina Fey and Alce Baldwin.

I may dust off my Mad Hatter outfit and use it again. It was my favorite and won a prize or two.

Makes me want to put on an Alice in Wonderland costume and have a tea party.. Or watch that Tom Petty video- "Don't Come Around Here No more...."

@UrsiMajor let me know when the teaparty is. ?

I can be a cowboy in just the time it takes to get dressed. I don't put on any fake blood and there is nothing scary about my outfit except that my hat is covered in "spiders."

I don't believe in Halloween. Every day should be a party.

You know, I was waiting for the right opportunity to sneak this one in... Thanks for giving me the moment...

Stig of the dump.

Maybe Mickey mouse maybe a Circus freak depends on what I feel like?.

Jaed Level 5 Oct 24, 2018

Sexually frustrated!

Yeah- that's my costume too. I'm probably not going to let my cousins know that, though. I'm telling everyone angry kitty. The mask is a tiger after all.

A bear theme is a zoo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.