Agnostic.com

42 5

What are some things you wish you could blink out of existence?

I was talking to my husband earlier and he recounted a bit he heard from George Carlin which was a list of things/people he would blink from existence.

What should be on the list of things to blink from existence?

silvereyes 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Al Sharpton. A racist lying ,homophobic,anti Semitic, trouble making POS

Good description for that idiot!

Was wondering if today was going to have any humor in it. Reading Bob and my antics seems like an old comedy routine.

azzow2 Level 9 June 24, 2018

Abuse (all encompassing)

Like other said and liked by many.... MONEY.

Human instincts

I like my human instincts a lot. I am not ashamed of being human.

The entire republican congress, Trump, and everyone in the white house.

Misogyny
Racism
Hunger

The Universe, I have no use for it.

The Mango Mussolini and his henchmen must go... BLINK....and religion too...BLINK.....Dilly Dilly 😉

religion.

The very thought of wishing for all the good it has ever done.

TRUMP

Greed, liars, criminals, ( including the one in DC ) , painful deaths , ( except the one in DC ) LOL

Trump, et al., Bush 1 and II, Cheney, The alt right, the tea party, all the Heritage type groups, all the lobbyists, all the conservative members of the court - Kennedy is OK though and the Federal Reserve, Health Insurance companies, the 1%, speed and stoplight cameras, for fee internet service providers (should be free, or a utility), and limited data plans on phones.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

They are not in Nebraska but are a bane where I grew up -- I would get rid of fire ants!

Ohub Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

Songs that turn into ear worms!

1. Greed
    2.Polution
    3.Unreasonable
    4 Boy Bands

Flies. Goddamn flies. Not the baseball kind, the black, horse, and tse-tse kind. And what those other people said. But, firstly and mostly goddamn flies.

I love this site! Just went thru the entire list and 90 percent I agree with, especially drumpf and his whole cabinet. well, Not the guacamole or eggplant, but so nice to have a site with intelligent, like minded people. Thank you all! I appreciate each one of you!

I thought that this website would offer some serious discussion, but as always, its only as good as its lowest common denominator ,

@silvereyes Besides some of us (me) love to banter.

@silvereyes So do I and that is what makes thing interesting. Growing up with 6 siblings I learned to banter and became good at it. Besides it's fun. A good friend and I do it all the time. People have said we should a show together. We are like Laurel and Hardy (I am Laurel and he is definitely Hardy)

Religion and greed.

my word!

Stupidity especially prejudices, spite, negative judgemental opinions, the suppression of technological advancements.

Had forgotten to add time to my list just think of all the things that could be accomplished with the absence of time.

The dark side of human behavior.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.