Agnostic.com

42 5

What are some things you wish you could blink out of existence?

I was talking to my husband earlier and he recounted a bit he heard from George Carlin which was a list of things/people he would blink from existence.

What should be on the list of things to blink from existence?

silvereyes 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are not in Nebraska but are a bane where I grew up -- I would get rid of fire ants!

Ohub Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

Trump, et al., Bush 1 and II, Cheney, The alt right, the tea party, all the Heritage type groups, all the lobbyists, all the conservative members of the court - Kennedy is OK though and the Federal Reserve, Health Insurance companies, the 1%, speed and stoplight cameras, for fee internet service providers (should be free, or a utility), and limited data plans on phones.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

Greed, liars, criminals, ( including the one in DC ) , painful deaths , ( except the one in DC ) LOL

TRUMP

The very thought of wishing for all the good it has ever done.

religion.

The Mango Mussolini and his henchmen must go... BLINK....and religion too...BLINK.....Dilly Dilly 😉

The Universe, I have no use for it.

Misogyny
Racism
Hunger

The entire republican congress, Trump, and everyone in the white house.

Human instincts

I like my human instincts a lot. I am not ashamed of being human.

Like other said and liked by many.... MONEY.

Abuse (all encompassing)

Was wondering if today was going to have any humor in it. Reading Bob and my antics seems like an old comedy routine.

azzow2 Level 9 June 24, 2018

Al Sharpton. A racist lying ,homophobic,anti Semitic, trouble making POS

Good description for that idiot!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.