5 1

Will Trump win re-election in 2020?

Tell me what you think?

• 5 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 11 votes
paul1967 8 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Moste likely.

Let's hope this country wakes up before then.

i can't vote because your options don't include what i think and hope, which is that he is gone before 2020, possibly in prison.

g

I think he'll be gone before 2020 or he'll install himself as President for life..

At this point, sure looks like the Dems will run a candidate whose platform is "I'm not Trump!" Can't imagine that will work any better for them in 2020 than it did in 2016. Still, a lot can happen the next two years.

Lol..after 4 years of this insanity a lightbulb would win..

@Charlene Yeah, so Clinton thought in 2016.

@Druvius I voted for her Against the ugly man that sits in a seat he doesn't deserve nor is capable of handling..

@Druvius but she did win... by almost three million votes. the electoral college, which is terribly skewed, installed trump. the people elected hillary.

g

@Charlene You underestimate the right and they're viewing Trump very differently than Liberals.

@paul1967 I never underestimate the opposition.

@Veteran229 haven't forgotten at All..he lost the popular vote by 3 million.. So I guess you're ok with a declared Nazi in the W.H.

@Veteran229 nooooooo, really? Woooow..I had noooo idea..please answer my previous question.

@Veteran229 a moron that declares he's a Nationalist..regardless of it's historically horrific use during the 1930s in Germany and WWll! Like the dog that sits in the W.H.

@Veteran229 yeah..No..you need to google the differences between Socoalism and Nazism..actually name one Dem that's called for banning guns..Der Orange Fuhrer actually had a white supremacists in his administration..Steve Bannon...the facsist pig that runs Brietbart..Your fearful leader is destroying the country and you love him for his "honesty"..
You still Haven't answered my question btw..Are you good with a Nazi in the W.H?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.