Agnostic.com

6 1

Atheism to Defeat Religion By 2038

Do you think that atheism will be the largest world group by 2038? as reported by the Huffington Post in 2012 article.

• 9 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 0 votes
Hugene2002 7 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We're going backwards, not forwards. Not sure it will ever happen like it has in countries like Sweden, Norway, Japan, etc. I see young kids who take the biblical stories literally, and it's so sad.

I believe in God I have no choice because he came to me and his coming is not as many people think it's a spiritual thing if you read the New Testament you will understand why Jesus was speaking to talking to the father because the father lived in him and that's how he came to me

Jean Level 1 Oct 24, 2017

Please go to a religious site. We don't support magical thinking here.

Worldwide, I think it till likely be true, but in the U.S. it will take longer. Integrated into American couture is the inability of most to never admit when they are wrong. As my favorite atheist Mark Twain said, "It is much easier to fool a man than it is to convince a man he has been fooled." He was talking bout Americans.

2038 is far far too soon. Remember that Islam is growing & growing & growing & religions in poor countries loooooove poverty.

Paul Level 5 Oct 24, 2017

It is amazing how religion feeds on those who are the least-equipped to respond to them mainly the poor and children. Then they have the hypocrisy to say that those are the groups they are looking to serve, just like Christ did. Both of those groups would be far better off without religion. Religion is parasitic and has no problem in killing off it's host as apparently they will 'be in a better place'. How messed up is that?

I certainly hope so, life on earth needs to survive.

While atheism is on the rise, it's still got a long way to go to be the majority.
2038 is too soon, maybe another decade after that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.