Agnostic.com

8 5

Has anyone realised that the half way point between Levels 7 and 8 is almost the same as the half way point between zero and Level 8? Just sayin. So those on level 8 or above must be pretty amazing.

Rugglesby 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Level 10 is Nirvana for me..

Yeah, I've taken a close look at that. I'm participating because I totally enjoy it. The points are nice, I'm excited to move up, but once you reach 8, it will be like molasses in January. So I'm here for the discussion and in some tiny hope of finding a similarly minded main squeeze who lives close by. Very tiny hope.

We are stuck fighting a logarithmic hell if we choose to make our goal obtaining the next "level".

At 8th level you can cast Feeblemind and Power Word Stun! 😉

I kinda feel like the activities are worth more points once you reach level 5

Ya, it's a reward system that uses a logarithmic scale to entice newcomers to accelerate up the ranks quickly, and entrap over-achievers wanting level 8. Damn cults!!!

😉

Mathematically, that's impossible, but yeah, there's exponential growth.

I tried to work out the pattern, I expected Fibonacci but nope, it regresses as well

@Rugglesby The only bad part is that it's just as beneficial to be thought-provoking an inquisitive as it is to be a provocative racist shitbag. Luckily, admin weeds them out pretty effectively.

Overachievers. Level 7 is where it's at.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.