Agnostic.com

16 5

What is something that most people don't know about you?

My brain wanted a more light-hearted topic. Care to indulge?

silvereyes 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish I had went into Meteorology. But I love my current job.

My biggest fear is dying alone. I am single in my early 50's and never married with no kids.

I've got a dog's sense about people. I can tell the moment I meet someone if they're good people or if something's off. When someone's off, I tend to automatically not want to make eye contact, and feel weird about conversing w/them. Even on the phone or through writing I can feel when someone has an odd tone, or if they're just a total ass. I never totally trusted it when I was really young, but now I look at it as my fail-safe whenever meeting someone new.

I have been helping people all my life. It's what I am good at.

That I actually want to be happy. The handful of close friends/family I keep in touch with know, but most people think I am just a misanthrope. I mean, I am, but i don't want to be, lol.

Orly Level 5 Oct 24, 2017

That I,m really an eccentric billionaire , planning to rule the world before we get hit by that strange wandering planet ... I think I,ve only got a few days .

LOL

Over my lifetime I have saved half a dozen people from drowning in open water, other than those present I have never told anyone and at least 5 of those people don't know who it was that saved them.

I salute you 🙂

I don't need to be saluted which is why I don't tell people but thanks anyway.

I have been a member of Mensa for 40 years.

Dex isn't my birth name.

My pregnant sense of smell never went away. So things always smell weird - like pancake syrup. It smells like cat pee. This is years after giving birth to my youngest man child.

Unless they know me quite well, I love heavy metal hair 80's bands and music. I love to head bang and be around high energy music but I also like electronic trance music too.

Rock on \m/

Hey looks like we got the start of some good head bangin groupies right here.. 🙂

I eat A LOT yet I have a high metabolism and don't put on weight easily. I do fart a lot also and I think that's because of all the eating!

As I don't know you, if I don't tell people I know, then I ain't gonna tell you either.

I think nothing, at least not that I would share in public. 😛

I had a son when I was 16.

Zorro Level 4 Oct 23, 2017

I'm a softie at heart. I'll hide it until I get to know you.
A hopeless romantic if you will. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.