Agnostic.com

18 10

I like you! Well, not you, but everybody else here seems pretty cool... 😉

Nottheonlyone 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go ahead and DON"T like me. I've been not liked by better people than you!

Ha!

I'm having flash backs of Mr. Rodgers on this.

I'll have to think about this a bit.

“Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.”

This sums up this place pretty good!!

I must be an acquired taste. :/

JimG Level 8 Feb 4, 2018

I love you. I have no idea if I would like you until I met you and learned something about you. It is really hard for me NOT to like someone and I can always find something to like about anyone.

The rest of us are cool..well mostly..there's a few I'd love to throttle..they Know who they are..other than them, yeah we cool!!!!

i like you.

Well, I don’t know if you like me and I don’t know if I like you, but if we don’t, that’s ok.

And I like you too.

Even if you don't like me.

😉

Cool. Is that word still used? I'm a Millennial and we used the word a lot. Generation Z uses lit now.

Same. I use the word.

I've run across 2 jerks, but they seem to be gone. I really like the people here and find the whole experience liberating.

I've found most of the people here to be intelligent and thoughtful. There doesn't seem to be any (or much) people judging other people which I think is awesome! Very glad I found this site!

Its all good

I'll take that as a no then?

😀

???? [Sticking out my tongue]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.