Agnostic.com

15 10

What is your type?

Honesty is key. I don't care about looks or material possessions. I care about kindness, humility, honesty, and humor. 🙂

Smackme 5 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Does she think I'm funny?
  2. Does she have confidence?
  3. Kindness

I thought this post was going to be about blood. 😉
Someone cute, funny, generous, and not full of themselves.

Shit...I like bad boys...can't help it.

apparently a fierce streak of independence

!. honesty
2. caring about others
3. intelligent
4. goal-oriented
5. humility
6. sense of humor

This is my type:

Personality:

Loyal
Caring
Honest
Not uptight
Good sense of humor
A mix of submissive and aggressive
Passionate
Intelligence
A little freaky lol
Even tempured
Tidy and clean
Confident

Physically:

Short
Dark Hair
Smaller to medium sized boobs
Nice size butt (Doesn't have to be big, but I like a nice shape)
Not too skinny
Not too big

Can't think of anything else right now.

Newbie. How does this work, then ?

So far my type has been recovering from something and sure I would keep them on the wagon which of course I failed to do.

No commonalities in looks or even gender. None were unattractive in appearance and all were charming enough that I looked like the bad guy when it all went to shit.

I have been single for about 7 years and my criteria is so specific now that I doubt I will ever be in a relationship again.

I don't have any type in particular, but like "interesting". Looks are not that important to me

A liberal philosophy, an appreciation of beauty, a love for family and animals, rationality, a desire to learn new things, sociability, enjoys being active, likes to cook, and a fondness and attraction to me and my weird humor.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

I like funny women. The way to my heart is through my funny bone (no innuendo intended).

Intellectual and emotional integrity and honesty are first. Then humor and imagination. Unfortunately physical attraction is a factor for me. My wheelhouse is quite broad but that draw, that spark, that...something that sparks my curiosity, that's a thing for me.

@AMGT unfortunate in that I'd like it if it were less of a factor or not a factor at all. But it is and that's cool. I've said this before, I take comfort in the notion that there's no accounting for taste. Perhaps that wish lies in the fact that a woman has to be very intentional with me or I'll never know she's attracted to me 🙂

Intelligent, kind, and politically motivated (liberal).

For me, because I am married, if I date another person, three things have to be on the table from the get go: trust honesty and communication, if I can't get those then its done and over with

I don't have a type... I don't search for a type... I go with the Flow. But I better be her type.

Same

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21002
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.