Agnostic.com

2 0

Do you like biopics?

In anticipation of Bohemian Rhapsody, which isn't getting great reviews, do you like biopics? Are the ones about musicians helped by familiar music or does that limit the story?

BoingoOingo42 7 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hardly ever watch TV...and if I do it's typically documentaries or PBS. I also enjoy movies (with a good protagonist and plot), so yes...I like well written biopics, but I'm a bit odd in my entertainment preferences. As far a being about musicians and does the music help...depends if I am interested in the story. If it was about Taylor Swift...I could give a rat's ass less about it. I am a punk-a-billy rocker, but I can appreciate the talent of Andre Segovia, so while not my top #1 favorite musician or style, I would be down to watch b/c I respect him as a musician.

I do. I'll see Bohemian Rhapsody despite the reviews, and even if it's rubbish I'll love it just for the songs. 🙂

Jnei Level 8 Oct 28, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:210352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.