Agnostic.com

7 5

Even from this side of the Atlantic, it had become apparent recently that the USA is getting very excited about something called the Superbowl.

I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, so I Googled it to find out more - and it really opened my eyes! I had no idea you had such superb specimens as this one over there!

Jnei 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Am I the only one uninterested in football?

Nope - me neither. It's even less interesting than proper football, or soccer as you lot insist on calling it 🙂

In America we call it football.

@Sarahroo29 Surely we call football football, you call American football football...er, or something 🙂

Definitely not. Had a customer ask "Do you have to work during the superbowl" responded with "no, I get to work during the superbowl" he was confused.

@SocraticAddict I worked today and got sent home early because at 3pm we became dead.

Excellent, @Jnei -- I'll have to keep that in mind....

It is a beautiful bird.

I didn't know about the owl either (no cable). I was expecting pictures like the following:

It's one of our most Supurb Owls and we're quite proud if it. It doesn't deliver mail like yours do but we still like it.

The what?? Never heard of it.

Just kidding. Tom Brady is worshipped like a god where I'm from. I'm not really a football fan, but the Patriots do have quite the record. If I had to choose a team to support, it would be them.

It's Super bowel. Being regular is very important to us around here and we take our bowels very seriously. 😛

Shame that doesn't apply to your president - if he did, he might be a bit less full of shit!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.