Agnostic.com

1 0

Admin why add this new feature of liking a post and always getting notifications whenever someone comments on it?

It's becoming more like Facebook. Which is annoying and I don't need a billion notifications...

M121 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello, you can customize your alert setting under "My Account"--"Alerts"---"Pick Alerts".

Admin Level 9 Feb 4, 2018

@Admin Occasionally I look at a post that has multiple likes and think gee id like to see that listed or someone new likes one of my posts but doesn't comment and I lazily think how great it would be to go from the list of likers directly to their page to learn more about them. I agree with @M121 that it can be annoying particularly when someone has had what appears to them to be a connection failure and they have to repeat press the like because the green background has gone out. But I prefer, being new, to learn who is of like mind and so keep the notification switched on.

@FrayedBear I'm guessing you're on mobile which currently doesn't have a way to view who liked the content. I'll think of a solution...

@Admin much appreciated and you surmise correctly. I look at the half dozen laptops strewn around me in bags and wonder "will I ever use them again?". I'm now totally besotted with the mobile particularly as it has a 4K screen and 120Gb of storage.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.