Agnostic.com

3 4

Major Pats Fan wants to see Pats take a knee vs. Trumpty Dumpty.

sassygirl3869 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

some sports i watch for the excitement, the art of it, but i see the Super Bowl because its on the tv during the Cheese Dip.

I'll pass, and maybe read about it tomorrow.

Nothing to read about. ...Frank Reich excellent OC under a former player back up QB to Brett Favre built a better team to beat nurfboy egojerk Brady&Bellicheck

I'm not even going to watch . I don't like sports much . If I do watch , its because I'm with someone who is . It's okay I guess , I just don't make an effort to watch when there is no one else that does .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

I'm with you, not a sports fan. I make no effort to watch it and no one invited me to a super bowl party, but hey, I raised non sports fan children!

@HippieChick58 I'm texting people who are watching it from time to time , but this is what I'm doing , like every other day . . . . What are you doing ?

@Douglas I am cooking lunches and breakfasts for next week. I cleaned litter boxes (down side of indoor cats) and took out trash and recycling. And laundry, always laundry. Trying to get organized, and then I got too hot so came for a cool off period.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.