Agnostic.com

42 4

What’s some of the most addictive games you’ve ever played?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2048 and the worm

Ohhh that sounds fun!

Computer soccer

I have my phone, and Xbox One. So a lot of great games.
Probably Overwatch on my Xbox One is my favorite

Dota 2 and a few others working on waiting.

Star Wars Galaxies was the most vast universe ever made.
it had ground battles and space battles with hundreds of special dungeons.
best game ever...

Assassins creed is awesome.

Skyrim and the Sims I sound like an up to date gamer when talking about these games then some mentions another game and I'm like, 'Oh yeah I have that, no I've never played it I was going to, but then...Skyrim.

I don't play video games. My game is contract bridge and I play up to 5x/week.

I find it hard to put down a good visual novel, and me and my pals have had D&D sessions since high school.

Words with friends... sometimes I would so many games going at one time that they wouldn't give me anymore to play...lol.

Command and conqueror? age of kings? age of empires? Comanche 386? (comanche 386 and later Maximum Overkill can take the honor of being the first game ever to have an attack helicopter named after the game. Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66. Was not in the Army plans to name the new helo Comanche, but the game got out with that name in 1991). First RAH-66 did not rolled out until 1995. I did liked the Avalon Hill board games.

We actually had to go to an arcade if we wanted to play a video game and pay a quarter for each game.
I loved pinball the most. Then there were Space Invaders, Asteroids, Pacman, Missle Command and more my older brain can't remember right now.

Fallout 3, Skyrim, Tenchu Z, munchkin and D&D.

Ark: Survival Evolved
Incredibly addictive.

Magic the gathering.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.