Agnostic.com

96 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

96 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'No, do not elope with this guy. Go to class."

I hear you. I'm listening. Your feelings are valid.

Buxx Level 7 Oct 30, 2018

Don't date that stripper, she's hot, but messed up in the head and trouble.

Nothing, that dumbass wouldn't listen anyways.

Thanks for that!
Mine is: raise the kid alone - his dad is more trouble than he’s worth.

Don't marry Tim, my best friend in college.

You think you're shy and withdrawn now? Wait till your 50's.

I'm not shy or withdrawn. I just hate being around most people.

@KKGator I hope you found a job where that works out. Or better yet, working in human resources or civil service so you can punish us. . Unfortunately, I got my dad's enjoyment of people but with my mom's reluctance to engage them.

@weelittleone I'm retired. I don't have to deal with most people if I don't want to.

If some guy named Rick calls, DON'T ANSWER IT!

DON'T DO IT!!

Get over yourself.

"it gets better"

Forget America. Learn Portuguese and move to Lisbon.

Hire a lawyer

"You are different from other people because of your background so you can decide to try to look like youre fitting in and have a pretend life or you can be yourself and take the consequences-( I did the second option not very good at pretending )

Don't pursue a career because of the income potential. Find something you love to do and hopefully the money will come your way. Otherwise you'll have regrets. Don't be afraid to fail. It's better to try and fail than not try at all.

College isn’t everything! Don’t go to school for something you don’t like (pre-vet in my case) because you’ll spend the next 20 years working retail to avoid doing it. Also, you will NEVER pay off those student loans.

Look after your teeth.
Dont be afraid of women even if they are good looking, there are loads of guys not talking to them because theyre afraid too.
Dont throw good money after bad and that counts for relationships too.

Make the most of everyone you meet, none of them will be here for ever and they all have something to give.

To travel and have adventures while young and skinnier.

Gypsy Level 2 Oct 30, 2018

Be kind to yourself and don't think that the grass is greener somewhere else.

Stay in school and don't get married till your happy with YOU.

Don't join the Army you idiot.
Get a vasectomy! Now! Today! You idiot.
Oh and quit smoking. You idiot.

I'm sensing a trend here I seem to be following to this day. ??

Get into farming but not with family...anything other than family. And when you meet your ' first wife'...run like the wind.

Too many things for this venue

Don't waste any time, get a good technical education, get in on the ground floor of the tech explosion that's coming. Don't be lazy, it will only make things harder in the long run.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.