Agnostic.com

96 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

96 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get help for your chronic depression NOW! Don't wait.

Build the life you want, not what someone else wants.

don't get a motorcycle

Shut up, listen and THINK

twill Level 7 Sep 22, 2019

I could write a book... it wouldn’t be the Bible, though...

Don't join the Navy buy Microsoft stock and bet the METS win the World Series

Wish I would have taken better care of my body when I was younger for sure.

Keep on. It’s going to be challenging and it’s going to be rewarding but certainly a fun ride!

Keep every gun you buy, because one day, they will be worth a fortune!

I dunno about guns but I wish I'd kept my LP collection

@MsDemeanour I kept mine and it's massive 🙂

Love more and worry less. Learn something new every year. Be as generous as you can.

Stay focus with short and long range goals and not listen to others.

use your legs

lerlo Level 8 Dec 18, 2018

Get a job as a Production Assistant and become a Tv/Film producer.

Those flares and platform shoes have to go, son!

Don't grow up.

There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't ask myself this question - but the list is too damn long. Stop smoking, exercise more, eat better, don't ever touch alcohol, wait to get married, stay in the service and make a career out of it. I would tell myself to stop seeking the approval of others because it often went against my best interests. I would tell myself to not focus on just finding a job but to find something that I'm passionate about that just happens to pay well. I would tell myself to never buy a house - worst thing I ever did. There are so many other things but I'm not inclined to write a 200 page book and I'm positive no one would be inclined to read it. However, I will add, if I could tell my 18-year old self one thing it would be to not ask this question. It's not healthy to dwell on the past - I know that I had one chance at life and that I blew it - dwelling on it only makes it suck that much more.

Stop smoking.
Go straight to college.
Don’t squander your talents.
Move to LA for the music scene instead of Dallas. ??

Wait for yourself thirty something years in the future to tell you to wait for yourself thirty something years to tell you something

use your legs!

lerlo Level 8 Oct 30, 2018

Nothing because I wouldn't be listening!

Go to college right now so you're not 10 years older than everybody else. Have more self-esteem and self-confidence. You are better looking than you think you are. You're a talented musician and singer and you should pursue music.

Sign a four year contract, visit Big Bend National Park ASAP and don't buy that Ranger.

For the 11/18 Lotto drawing play 14,16,18,26,30,32.

Go ahead and move to Boston like I wanted to. Don’t get stuck here! My life would have been very different away from my toxic family.

lol I would say get ready for a wild ride. You are not in control so chill.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.