Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Veterans slam Trump for border 'stunt' - CNNPolitics

So now the military is pissed with him, good!

HippieChick58 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for them!

Slow to the uptake. Said that he was smarter than seasoned generals, insulted prisoners of war, dodged the draft, has never been to a single military installation overseas and said that private school was the same as military training.

I found that encouraging. This whole deploy the military for an invasion force made up mostly of women and children is pure politics and an expensive boondoggle. And as NPR pointed out, many of those being sent will be brown people who speak English facing off against brown people who speak Spanish. And by Trump's new suggestions he wants to send more troops than we have currently in Afghanistan. I am glad to see some of my fellow vets are waking up to this low life.

I've said it before on this site: if Trump thought he could get away with it, he'd have them shot at the border. It looks as though that's exactly what he's up to.

I’m afraid he’ll try to declare a national emergency and suspend posse comitatus - thus ordering the troops to be able to do more than logistical support. And who knows what that could be! There are also various right wing militia groups going down there - and they will be armed. It could be a tinderbox if the right wing nut militias do something stupid.

Ohub Level 7 Nov 1, 2018

The world is pissed at him except for these characters at his rallies

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.