Agnostic.com

11 1

How many of you prefer the beach at night over the beach during the day?
Personally I prefer the crisp air of the night coupled with the sound of the waves.

Shelton 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Night! I live in Virginia Beach and the beach at night is so peaceful.

The beach at night is great! But don't go in the water!!!

I did a Lot of Beach at Night. My First Motel. Walking distance, what not to like? Condado in the 60's, 70's, beach was hangout place... day and night.

I suppose it depends on the beach. I'm not a fan of crowded beaches. The last beach I was at was last summer, and it was a beach on Lake Ontario! Not exactly tropical! But it was a lovely warm day, and the water wasn't as cold as I thought it might be. My city is on the end of a long but small lake, and there's plenty of places for me to go to be near the water, but the lake is too small for the sound of crashing waves. Lake Erie has a nice place called Presque Isle and there are several spots to find that aren't packed with people.

I like to sit and read on a beach, and I don't like a lot of commotion. As for the night, a fire and some friends on a beach sound great! But for sleeping, I like it quiet.

I am just back from the beach, has been dark a few hours, I go night and day, sleep on beach often, can't handle the idday sun though

There's nothing like sleeping on the beach, (obviously above tide line) listening to the waves all night. That said, I also love beaches, the remote, sparsely populated type, during the day as I love looking for shells, exploring tide pools and just watching the waves.

Anytime l can bathe naked

I used to dig the nighttime, but idk how I’d feel about anything these days

Any time when there aren't too many people around. Even in the rain, if I'm wearing appropriate clothing.

I prefer the warmth of the day, but if there is someone to help keep me warm, evening is lovely too.

I prefer the day, especially in the Pacific Northwest... I used to like a fire on the beach but now I have asthma. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.