Agnostic.com

7 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How will you get through another 6 years of this if the voting doesn't smarten up?

I sure hope Congress comes out from under Republican control so this knucklehead can be put in check.

And yet - they continue to say how much better everything is. When pressed, they rattle off the list of things he preaches to them at every rally. ????? I'm beginning to think we really are a nation of zombies.... 😉

GM is next specifically due to tariffs per the company. Get in line after the farmers..but those people received billion dollar bail outs just to keep illegals working on thier farms that they don’t even pay minimum wage to. Talk about hypocrisy.

True, Ford is definitely an American Icon. And yet the smartest person in the world, or so he says, opted to dump on Ford with tariffs. Now Ford will lay off thousands of people and move another facility over seas in order to compete. If toadstool is that smart how can he believe himself? I mean if you are intelligent, you can easily see that you are freaking stupid.

EMC2 Level 8 Nov 3, 2018

I really have a hard time believing that anyone is stupid enough to believe a thing that comes out of Trump's mouth! His tariffs have done nothing but hurt all involved. He hasn't brought back coal... He hasn't help open any steel plants... The only thing he has done is give a huge chunk of his voting block a welfare package so they wouldn't feel the pinch of his tariffs. Deplorables? How about ignoramuses!

it is just a cycle he saids

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.