Agnostic.com

4 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And this will continue to happen.

These incel assholes need to be locked up.
These are the people who shouldn't be allowed to have guns.
But, NOOOOOOO. That would violate their 2nd Amendment rights.
Forget the innocent victims of these assholes. Their rights don't count.

Frustrated entitlement combined with too easy access to guns. Fuckers...

Not entirely a surprise is it? There is quite a pattern when it comes to these guys and the atrocities they commit. I think that there is something wrong with certain people (young men in particular) who cannot seem to take responsibility for their own circumstances, but wish to blame others. In the case of men who cannot connect and interact with women in a normal relationship, they immediately blame the women and can’t think that maybe the problem is themselves and their attitude. This emnity festers in them and seems to turn into a pathological hatred, if they have easy access to weapons the consequences eventually can lead to these massacres. Children must be taught from an early age social skills and an ability to interact with others, the teenage years are angst filled even for the most well adjusted, but hanging out in mixed groups at youth clubs and sporting venues is the best recipe for a healthy relationship with the opposite sex. As I am British, I just can’t understand the American fascination with guns and the insistence by some that it is an inalienable right to own and carry them. I know the history behind the right to carry arms, but surely we are no longer living in the pioneering days when protection was necessary for survival.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.