Agnostic.com

7 0

Atheisam

What age were when you realized that you are Atheist?

ZoranX 2 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idk, about 13, 14?

I knew I didnt believe before I ever found that word - probably about 13 because I went on CND marches and the older teens would look out for me and my friend so we didnt get hurt. I found out almost everything I ever needed to know from them although they laughed at our ignorance of everything they taught us well

About 11 - before then I was, but didn't know there was a word for it.

18 - I was raised on Christianity, it was really ingrained in me. Id lie in bed and wonder why this God of love let so many innocent men die in Viet Nam. So many things didn't add up.

gater Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

I think I've always been an atheist, even when I was being forced into catholicism.
I was in my early teens when I became aware of the word and what it meant.

I'm not sure about that. I just always wanted proof of what was being talked about.I didn't like school so I fucking hated Sunday school.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.