Agnostic.com

3 0

The Ukraine Conflict...

phxbillcee 10 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I stopped when it said "Russia sent its military into Crimea." Neglected to mention that the US supported neo Nazi coup that overthrew the elected government of Ukraine made its first order of business passing laws making ethnic Russians second class citizens. A minor detail they left out. Something like 95% of the population of Crimea is ethnic Russian. (Crimea was only given to Ukraine in the 1950s.) The government and people of Crimea voted overwhelmingly to ask to be a part of Russia again. Self determination and democracy in action. To claim that Russia seized Crimea is a gross distortion of what happened. This is simply a western propaganda video.

The E.U started the trouble. The E.U bankrolled by GOLDMAN Sachs ousted a democratically elected president to put their own puppet 'on the throne'

Tho you have a valid point, I hope you're not stating that Russia is blameless in this mess!

@phxbillcee They were not exactly innocent but nothing as guilty as the E.U

To be honest let us look at this from my country's perspective: Who has behaved like an enemy?

In our Eu referendum (I voted leave btw) Russia did not interfere with our election, instead respectfully letting us decide our own future.
The USA didn't' Obamba came over and tried to THREATEN us-needless to say the day he made his threats the vote 'LEAVE ' got a massive upturn as we don't like being threatened. We may not be the power we once were but the UK is still nasty force to be reckoned with and can field 40,000 troops ANYWHERE in the world within 24 hours. Even the USA cannot do this!

SO my point is this. who has behaved like the enemy Russia Or the USA? and I am not going to even start about the USA funding and supporting IRA terrorists to bomb the British for fourty years.

I like the people of the USA, but not as much as Russians. Russians have not paid terrorists to bomb my country-the USA has and knowingly too. When I say USA i'm speaking of SOME of its peoples and not the government.

their history around WW2 is horrible. talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Poland is in a hard place too

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.