Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK “Guns Down at the Polls” to provide resource to report firearm-related intimidation at polling sites on Election Day

I am a bit embarassed that in the U.S. we have to have an organization formed specifically for the purposes of reporting people with guns intimidating voters at polling places

Of course in the Trump era, embarrassment is almost a constant state here.

snytiger6 9 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This puzzles me (I’m a Brit). Aside from guns being intimidating in general, it’s not like they know who you’re voting for, do they?

You would think not, but if a person has brown skin, a few select remarks can and often will scare a person off.

Groups intimidating lawful gun owners at the polls. What's this all about? Guns of any type are not allowed at the polling place, period.

In the last election, some groups of white men with guns, did stand in front of the polling places to intimidate voters who weren't white. That is what this is about. They don't want it to be a thign that spreads.

@snytiger6 Thanks. At least now I know.

That is one nice thing about voting by mail.

Yes, I agree 100%. I think Every state shoudl go to a vote by mail system. It only costs more the first year, but every year after that it saves money. Money thyt coudl be used for cyber security.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.