Agnostic.com

13 1

Blue Wave or Blue let down?

Which way do you see tomorrows elections going?

• 17 votes
  • 15 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 13 votes
paul1967 8 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As of today, none of the above. It's a mixed bag.

There is still so much work to do to restore this country.

We can only take baby steps for a while.

Come 2020, if there's no blue wave, it's very possible that the fucks in which I can keep giving will be completely depleted.

Insufficient data!

I predict that the Republicans will pick up one more senate seat, and the Democrats will win the house by 2 seats.

That will be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens

I really wish I was right

Anxiously optimistic.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 5, 2018

Blue letdown, likely

Dpm12 Level 2 Nov 5, 2018

It has to change, BUT... I am disappointed Democrats is our only other option. Last time they controlled the house and senate they sat on their hands for the most part. Wasted many opportunities.

I've been a Democrat since I could understand politics, but I've been looking for an alternative for years, but I don't feel like I have one yet.

I'm hoping for the best.

More of a blue ripple than a blue wave...unfortunately.

Well historically speaking Dems win when voter turnout is high. So far.... the early voting numbers are really impressive for a midterm. We will have to see what happens. As for Pelosi I really loathe her. Schumer also. My problem is that Dems in general are just the otherside of a corporate coin. I have noticed more progressives running and doing well. However it will take many many more to change the landscape in DC.

Agreed

I have my hopes, but I learned my lesson two years ago.
I have no faith in the intelligence of the American electorate.
None.

Keep faith at bay it's no different than wishing it were true

@paul1967 I don't believe in "faith" anyway.

@KKGator I trust that about you because I've read your posts and you strike me as one of the bright ones. I value your opinion always

@paul1967 Thanks. Rightbackatcha.

I'm pulling for a blue wave... And I;ll be voting in my bright blue shirt and my blue jeans!

Bring a friend with you

Nice blog with genuine information. Thanks alot.

I think we'll see a blue wave. This is way too important.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.