Agnostic.com

10 6

QUESTION Is this what winter is doing to you? - YouTube

For those of you who just got a fresh blanket of new snow.

SteveB 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No we are getting off lightly here in Northern Ireland althugh teh hurricane did blow the beach sand all over the immaculate bowling green

Just try & get the mail to their box. Then they call and complain & insult us by calling Benjamin Franklins Postal Service "snail mail".

It's funny but we are the highest latitude in the country and we have had less than an inch of snow twice and both times it was gone the next day. Yesterday it was 53 degrees which is only a little warmer than normal. I grew up in Dallas, Tx. and we had more snow than here.

Hahaha.... so happy I don't have to put up with that!

We had 7 feet in 2014. It was pretty remarkable that that much snow fell. Couldn’t even tell where the cats were in the driveway.

Damn the auto correct-the Cars in the driveway!@SteveB

Ha! Funny! Nope. So Cal, baby. So Cal.

So sorry @SteveB.

@SteveB sorry about that, son.

LOL I needed that TYVM 🙂

Not for me 🙂
Florida winters are great....summer is a cross btw hot and unbearable

No... they were talking about snowing tomorrow... and ice in the road... My car is in Las Vegas. So I am in Maryland, not needing to drive or get out of the house. Nothing like the motivation of a retired. Wish you luck and best wishes those suffering cold weather nuances.

No. I live in Manhattan. Somebody else shoves the snow, the Citibikes have balloon tires and handle well in the snow, and then there's always the subway...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.