Agnostic.com

11 4

Are the dems going to win tomorrow?

Are non voters voting? Are millennials voting?
My FB friends are nervous, are yours?

Sunsetmermaid 5 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope there is a BLUE storm surge.

BLUE WAVE!

I will be really disappointed if the young people don't make a tremendous turn out. We will get what we'll get. The gerrymandering has me concerned and the vote suppression.....but I'm hopeful.....

I most certainly hope so,if only to slow Trump down.

I still have a small quibble with the FSM using time dilation but hope that it will happen because of him/it understanding the hopes/wants of those of us who believe in him/it and have a big like of the physicist that wrote the books about/for him/it.

Lets hope so.

They won't if one doesn't vote. Regardless of how confident one is the results - get out and vote!

As I taught my daughters, you can only complain about the results if you voted. If you didn't vote, you got what you deserved.

The youth vote is way up in a lot of states. Im fairly confident a lot more voters are showing up than usual. TN's 18-29 year olds gained 700%+ already last I checked but who knows if itll be enough. Im cautiously optimistic. If not oh well this was a nice experiment while it lasted. See yall at the apocalypse.

I'm pessimistic. Fear almost always wins

I am watching how West Virginia and Alabama are going to vote on their horrific abortion amendments. How do you feel?

@Sunsetmermaid

"Keep Your Theology OFF My Biology" is on my car.

"Keep Your Rosaries OFF My Ovaries" was my button in my 20s.

I hope so, but don't think the gains will be anything like a Blue Wave we've been hearing about.

Hordo Level 6 Nov 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.