Agnostic.com

11 0

What's the weather like where you are now?

It's pouring rain here in western Mass. The rain is coming straight down. I love the sound of the rain on the roof.

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very cold here, snow on the way.????

Wow no kidding. I can't imagine. I live in New England, Massachusetts to be exact. We have winter weather here from the end of November through the first couple weeks of March. It's the worst part of living here. I've threatened my wife that I will move to California because the weather there is so nice, the problem with California is there are no jobs and it's too expensive to live there. I would hate to move south because of the religion problem. SO I stay here and suffer through the winter months.

What made you move to Canada?

@celticagent Born and raused here, my grandparents moved to Canada from the U.S. Didn't have any say in the matter, fifty years vefore I was born.

Warm and cloudy. No rain... yet.

Rainy here too

I'm in Ryde on the Isle of Wight (UK)

[bbc.co.uk]

Overcast and balmy here in North Queensland Australia ??. Great day for a swim. ??

Pissing it down

40 degress fahrenheit, overcast. Perfect!

It’s been raining for almost a week here. Strong rain at first but now it’s like a constant mist like rain.

Sunny socal!

Inappropriate, most of the time.

Mid west cloudy and sad but temperature wise is not too bad all things considered.
Actually Thanksgiving is looking pretty good if the damn forecast holds up, which in this area is always on the side of unpredictable. Enjoy your Sunday wherever you all are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.