Agnostic.com

17 0

What’s your favorite and least favorite season?

Favorite: Spring & Fall
Least favorite: Summer & Winter

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Favorite summer, least favorite winter.

Summer is my favorite, when it's 100°f and 80% humidity going outside is peaceful. I hate spring but simply for personal reasons as many life altering deaths have been around my birthday in march

My favorite is Spring and least favorite is Winter.  I hate the cold, I hate the ice and the snow.  I hate being wet and cold.  I hate having to go out early in the morning to clear the driveway.  I hate having to put ice melt down and I'm always paranoid that a student will slip and fall.  I love the spring because of how it eeks in slowly - first we see the dandelions, then the forsythia, then those purple flowers, then roses and then we start seeing pick your own strawberries and we know summer is almost here!  I love the spring 

Favorite: football and baseball
Least favorite: basketball and hockey

😉

Summer is my fave. It's a tossup between fall and winter for least.

Summer is my favorite because of all the sunlight. Winter is my least favorite because of the lack of sunlight.

Yeah I hate when the sun isn’t around as much.

Favorite: winter in Arizona.
Least favorite: election time.

Favorite Summer/ concert least everything else

Favourite: Fall and Saturnalia.
Least Fav: Winter

In Florida we have two seasons, hot as hell and comfortable.

My favorite are those in which I continue to be alive.

I nearly hate summer. I cannot stand the heat. I love the cooler months. Especially winter. I'm a total opposite than I was while younger.

Don't like Winter. Love Spring and Fall. I tolerate the Summer

Favorite: Fall. The weather cools off and becomes much more manageable. Least: Summer. It gets so humid here. It’s like being in a sauna even in the shade.

Ugh that would drive me nuts!

Summer in Houston, TX sucks donkey’s ass.
It’s defenitely linked to geography. If I lived in Siberia, I’m sure I’d love summers.

ce54r Level 3 Nov 9, 2018

My favourite season is AUTUMN. The best opportunity to take my camera out and practise on amateur photography. And I love the variegated colours of yellow and gold and red that's prevalent in season.

My least favourite time of year is WINTER. Because it's monochromatically bleak and cold and my birthday is in wintertime.

Summer in Charleston...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.