Agnostic.com

33 16

Are you a simple creature?

Redcupcoffee 7 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was, then that first cell divided. Things got complicated after that.

According to my ex’s yes

It's so hard being a simple creature. I try with recycling, composting, heat set at 68, only eat meat maybe twice a week...
I use to own a weekly curbside pickup of all organics and would compost them for the landbank...Compost Katie, it failed in our little town of Lansing...
People do a lot of talk, very little walk...

Much of that is becoming mainstream here, we have kerbside organic collection, prior to that I would mulch all the trimmings of all my neighbours for my own gardens, still do it at work, Long way to go though, next project is collecting food waste for my chooks, some coffee shops keep it for people like me

I'm a tree hugger. 🙂

No, I am not a simple creature. Rather, I am a multi-faceted creature with internal contradictions.

While I am with someone, they say I make things simple. After the breakup,I am told I am impossible

Depends which head is doing the thinking. (Sorry, it must be late...)

As in frothy beer head? 😀

Are you referring to the simplicity that shows up in class and elegance?

Lol

@FrayedBear I don't see a reason for your laughing.

@DUCHESSA IMO there is no simplicity in class. Like religion it is a cleverly and elaborate scheme to create inequality and subservience. Elegance yes I can agree it is rarely achieved through fussy or complex display.

@FrayedBear IMHO the simpler the classier....as another sign of elegance. OK? Don't get your panties on a wad; nobody is talking about social class.

Simple as in avoiding all and any potential drama and anxiety to the point of fantasizing about a life of total reclusion. Yes.

I am a walking contradiction.

"Partly truth, partly fiction..." Quiz: who sang that?

No... im not a simple man like that song. My world is full of things that need fixing and how to budject money. Hmmm.... its complicated most of thr time. Cant wait to be able to relax...

No...I’m complex. I wish I could be simple. But I also can’t ignore truth, and I’m torn by many different things and people to love.

No. Humans are very complex. An Armoeba is much simpler. However, even these one celled creature reach a high level of complexity. To another amoeba, they are beautiful, to me they are fascinating. They don't even heed each other for reproduction. Maybe that's why they seem to lack complexity.

It's so hard being a simple creature. I try with recycling, composting, heat set at 68, only eat meat maybe twice a week...
I use to own a weekly curbside pickup of all organics and would compost them for the landbank...Compost Katie, it failed in our little town of Lansing...
People do a lot of talk, very little walk...

YAS

Good gaawd I hope not..

I wish. In some ways I am. But, I definitely have my quirks that remove simple as an adjective to describe me.

Yes, very much so. I try to leave as small a footprint as I can.

Not even kind of. Sometimes even I can't keep up with all the things I'm thinking at once.

Chemically yes we are all simple creatures. We aren’t unique in anyway and we are made up of the most common molecules in the universe, so yes I say I am 🙂

What did you call me? 🙂

jeffy Level 7 Feb 7, 2018

I agree with the tree, but aspire more that to touch the sky.

Too many simple desires become complex when mixed.

We make life what we want it and are problem go with it. It suck when it get hard or people stand in the way I don't like mowing people over but will if they don't get out of the way. I made my life and like what I have. I guess being simple is good.

Am I a simple creature? I don't know. There is so much about me I don't know.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.