Agnostic.com

10 3

President Trump's Job Performance

What do you think of President Trump's job performance thus far into his presidency?

• 15 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 39 votes
Diogenes1972 6 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The guy is an utter disaster...

I'm amazed that 14 people actually think he's doing a great job. That must be the # of Christians on this site 😉

Can't participate in the poll until it says "Drumph's Acting Performance."

To the rest of the world he is a joke.

But not to you? ??

I can confirm this from the UK and Australia. No matter how pathetic, self-serving and corrupt our politics get, at least we didn't elect a fluorescent orange ex-real estate salesman, reality TV star and compulsive liar to run our country.

@CataphasiaToo i am part of the rest of the world, so yes, a joke to us all.

He’s a damn sight better than that idiot Obama or for that matter Hillary would have been!!

Strongly disapprove does not really begin to describe my assessment of this presidency.

More like apocalyptic, move to Canada, and build a bomb shelter kind of bad.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Seriously?

I regularly get polls about Trump’s performance from his administration. But the response choices are:
Great, Good, Ok and Other. (To guarantee that there is no systematic collection of disapproval, even from their own mailing list.)
I let them keep me on the mailing list so that I can give feedback in the “explain” box.

45 should be in a prison cell, not the Oval Office.

That’s exactly where crooked Hillary belongs.

You mean like Hilldawg? Riiiiiight. Hilldawg will be your Queen in 2020. ?

@Trajan61 She's been investigated by the republicans and they found NOTHING. They spent millions of taxpayer dollars, conducted several investigations, in which she cooperated, testified for 11 hours before
one of the committees, and STILL, they found NOTHING. If you think she should be in prison, you need to produce some evidence, or stfu. As far as 45 goes, there is already ample evidence that he had broken multiple laws, including violations of the Constitution. Your Hillary-hate makes you stupid. She's not holding any public office now, and is a private citizen. Do try to stay focused on the NOW. And NOW, 45 is what we have to deal with. Seriously, try to keep up. Your comments make you look really damned stupid.

@CataphasiaToo It's not too hard to fathom why you're single with that attitude to women.

I'm going to wait and see what happens down the road. If what the news media says is true, that he created more jobs, I think that's great.

A few more jobs and the complete de-evolution of society.

You might want to find some new and reputable news sources.

@shockwaverider like who? News media as a whole isn't trustworthy.

@RobertMartin
How about just remove the worst of them from your list: Fox, Brietbart, Alex Jones,...anything that promotes alt right propaganda, conspiracy theories, etc.

@Flyingsaucesir it seems to me that Fox news and CNN tell people exactly what they want to hear, not the entire story.

@RobertMartin Fox is Trump State TV. CNN is pretty balanced. MSNBC is more liberal. The New York Times and the Washington Post are both good. I agree with @Flyingsaucesir too.

"True" "News Media"
Did you even read what you wrote? ?

@shockwaverider "Reputable" ???????

The Soviet Union had full employment. Having more jobs is a bad thing if they don't pay better.

@CataphasiaToo
Yes, there are reputable news organizations. Your comments reveal an unfortunate willingness to oversimplify. Try not to paint with such a broad brush. Here is a good word for you to look up: nuance.

I like The Washington Post.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.