Agnostic.com

10 1

What's your favorite atheist youtuber/channel and why?

If you don't see your favorite here, write it in the comments section. I'm hoping to meet/learn of some new ones!

• 15 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 8 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm rather hurt I'm not on there. 😟

Right?! Wth!

I like The Thinking Atheist. Seth Andrews tends to mock religion more than he mocks the religious. More humane.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 12, 2018

I quite like Cosmic Sceptic. I THINK his real name is Alex Connor.

There really should be an "Other" option. RationalityRules and CosmicSkeptic are really good, as well as Genetically Modified Skeptic.

Talk Heathen is good too. The Bible Reloaded. King Crocoduck. The Non Stamp Collector. Godless Bitches. All pretty good.

I like most of them. Ranking them would be tough.

Aron Ra. What can I say? I like his style. His videos have linked to a lot of things I didn't know, besides his educational clips. Like the wedge strategy, the Kitzmiller vs dover trial and how stories have been distorted in the past.

Videos are too "low bandwidth" for me and I generally don't watch a video longer than 10 minutes. I read far faster than a video can convey info. They are good for certain things but I don't have enough time in the day for the vast majority of them.

If I didn't have a family demanding time and attention that equation would be different. Or perhaps if I were retired.

I'm a recent convert from agnostic to athiest and I've never watched any of these channels...

There's still time 🙂 If you like call in talk shows, the Atheist Experience has a lot of show archives going back decades.

@celticagent right now im just learning things from the community members on site...

Don't follow atheist only channels, but I follow 2 channels that the guys are atheists, but in general they talk about science and society, and sometimes about atheism or religions.
And they are Brazilian channels, so unless someone speaks/is trying to learn Portuguese, it is useless to post here.
But I will check the list you posted to see if they are good, thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.