Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why I always think of it as a pussy?

If religion is like a penis I'll have 2 or 3

The penis show was so successful at Sunday's service , we will have a second cumming next Sunday.

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 1, 2019

When things start happening it goes flat lol

I love it!! Succinct and dare I say it, to the point.

Hilarious

It is more like a big mouth that always sucks!

JK666 Level 7 Mar 12, 2019

Catholathism...

I wish...if only people could take it OUT of themselves as easy!

Hahaha great

Is happiness a warm gun?

No, but gun control is hitting your target!
(My first time with a 9mm)

@Rustee Pretty good! At what distance?

@Santanaman9 - Thank you! I don't remember the distance, but it wasn't all that far... I was just learning about my handgun, so my instructor probably had me fairly close to the target!

@Rustee That's good for a short distance. I was curious enough to wonder if longer, perchance, so I had to ask. Keep up the good practices!

What's the smartest thing to come out of a woman's ? mouth? (remember this is a joke. Just like the Billboard) answer. Einstein's dick.

they try hard to bring you into the fold but then when they find you not interested go soft on you.

Why does it have to be so hard to get into heaven? It is called selection erection.

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 13, 2019

I must say, I held my breath as this post loaded, waiting to see some serious gender hate. Instead I lol'd.

The penis actually serves a purpose.

My penis is offended by being compared to religion.

Exactly

Silvereyes,
That is a shocker! I expected a manafesto on the evils of penile intrusions into relstionships. Bravo or Brava. Was this your doing? Or was it found by chance? Please fill us in. Thanks and thanks!

"Religion is like having a classroom where the students have to show up every day, but there's no teacher. There are a bunch of books around and no one is even sure which on is the book. Some students insist on one book; others argue just as hard for another. Then suddenly, on the last day, the teacher appears and says he's been watching everybody the whole time. He praises the ones who chose the right book and sends them off to have cookies and milk.

And then he sets everyone else on fire."

Haha wtf is that haha

No doubt

Well.....where's the fun in that?

My penis is, quite frankly, insulted by the comparison to religion. Because, it's REAL.

Let's see...because it just hangs around but is incapable of doing anything worthwhile?

Funny shit. So forking true.I have one and nobody is interested.lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.