Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do agree! It's a fine piece of equipment but should only be shared with someone you like/love and care for.

Dare I say it,...is it because it fucked the world?

RonB Level 5 Apr 1, 2018

For some people religion is a penis!

[cracked.com]

@VictoriaNotes So my neighbor a long time ago had an abusive husband, who she convinced to go to promisekeepers so they could help him get right with God. Guess that's why he ended up losing his kids and getting divorced.

@VictoriaNotes If they were dedicated to being christlike by having no offspring, I would fully support them.

Now that's what I'm trying to say. Or are you saying god is a Dick

Love this

Lol - but it is not fine to have a religion, nor to be proud of it - it is shameful and destructive - it is the triumph of wish over realism - it is deliberately chosen insanity - it is cheap - dirty - it is the abandonment of morality - religious people have done the worst things in history - because they could believe god was on their side - that they were justified - religion is evil - when a person deliberately chooses insanity, look out - they will do anything - have no feeling - but feel good doing the worst things - the greatest human sin is finite, not infinite - so to punish humans sins with infinite punishment is infinitely cruel, loveless, evil, unjust - and christians are so hardhearted that they have never noticed or minded this in 2000 yrs - how bad is that? - be an antitheist - besides, it is mad to punish humans for their sins when they didn't make themselves - whatever made them is to blame, not humans - but humans in their innocence have accepted this blame

I read the title if this and immefuately thought: How dare you insult my penis, then read the small print and roared with laughter.

Love it

jab60 Level 6 July 27, 2018

Oooh, welcome back!! I missed your posts!! ?

Out fucking standing

My sentiments exactly.

I hear that

A lot of people being jerked around

Can I play with someone's else's religion? I'm curious.

Is it ok to let someone of the same religion to see? Or is that homochristianity?

Nailed it. Lol.

I love this one!

No doubt

This is perfect.

Jesus never paid any of my bills.

Neither did Juan or Julio.

Is that why religion is always deep in my brothers mouth???

I use this all the time.

So true so true??

I’ve seen this before, love it everytime.

So girls don't have a religion?

This brings new meaning "Let Jesus inside you."

Keita Level 5 July 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.