Agnostic.com

2 0

Those of you that are in a relationship with a theist or non-agnostic, what has been the most awkward part?

dkopp2 2 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it's mostly okay. he believes there is a god. he has no clue what kind of god; he hasn't read the (jewish) bible, and he is shocked whenever i read him bits because it's so ridiculous. when i want to cut him short i just say "talking snake." he honors his parents on their yahrzeit. let him. he's not hurting anyone. he doesn't like it when i say i am an atheist; well, he knows i am, so i don't have to announce it every minute, but sometimes i tell him about something i found here on this site, and i think he is kind of processing that. he has alzheimer's. i pick my battles.

g

First of all, I am gay. My first boyfriend ws Catholic, although he never went to church, never paid any adherence to religon at all. When I made soem remark about the Pope he went ballistic. The relationship didn't last after that.

It is best toi find otu about their religious views before you get in too deep.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.