Agnostic.com

6 3

While there are some qualifiers shown here , I'd love to see personal habits that would affect relationships , deal breakers , added to the mix that the percentages are based on . While I am interested in chatting with a broad range of folks , for instance , I would not be interested in dating anyone who smokes , uses illegal drugs , is incarcerated , is an alcoholic , etc. I think these choices are much more important that what size tee shirt they wear .

Cast1es 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep, addictions are out for me, including addiction to going to the gym.

I love being a highly functioning pothead.

So no prison pen pals for you?

While I do chat with a wide range of folks , I choose not to date incarcerated folks .

When two people support each others accomplishments, dreams and aspirations you have a shot. The biggest deal breaker for me is a negative person who puts me down. Each person should raise the other up and never be critical. I can't live with a smoker, a racist, alcoholic, etc. I need a person whose philosophies are compatible with mine. I had the best.

Hey brother... this was my post 2 weeks ago...lol

Indeed they are. I son't care for an alcoholic, a person who ui always right and knows everything (both can be "seen" on a first date).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.