Agnostic.com

11 13

Midterm Election update: a strong surge LEFT across America

Over 317 House Districts swung to the LEFT.

Some elections are very close, as final votes are tallied.

[msnbc.com];

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just read the same thing in time magazine

That is great news. I love it. ?

I am so hoping we get a recount in Florida. Looking good so far, We need Gillum and Nelson, no more republican rule which has made us a laughing matter to the union. The sunshine state where solar panels are not supported, A senior population where medicare expansion is not accepted, A state that was wonderful but now is so conservative we liberals are miserable living here. And they do not care about that.

EMC2 Level 8 Nov 9, 2018

We have to rescue our country from those who are trying to destroy it, especially our criminal in chief.

As with fighting all the darkness that Chump and his ilk want to spread all over the world.

We need to outnumber it.
We need to outlast it.
We need to outlove it.
We need to outvote it.

(Borrowed from someone here, sorry I forgot who)

The last time the economy was thriving like the current economy - decent GDP, low unemployment, reasonable wage growth, back in 1998, the incumbent party GAINED seats in the house. The fact that the house flipped despite the good economy shows the growing sentiment against the current policies.

The surge was not great enough and unless we come up with a great candidate for president we are going to be stuck with this idiot for 4 more years.Can you imagine 4 more years of hate against out own people and the press? We need to start the campaign for president soon with an outstanding cadidate.

If this blue wave continues I guess I will have to feel sorry for Republican's. It's gotta be tough for them to live with better healthcare options, better educational opportunities, common sense gun laws and yes if you go by the historical precedent a better overall economy.

Please!! First let's get free mental health care on the books. THEN let's reassess what we need for gun laws. I'm of the Kent State generation and I can't trust government, anyone's government, especially mine.

Not if the turtle in the senate has anything to do with it.

An update on the Az. senate race this evening but it will not be the final yet. Dem. is now leading.

Republicans are rioting in florida to stop th ed recount, so i heard.

Shenanigans in the Florida’s gubernatorial race. They found uncounted votes that likely will flip the election to Gillum. Scott is suing. Oy!

Republicans cry foul whenever they get caught pulling their shenanigans! Claim voter fraud while they are vote rigging. Always trying to distract from their own corruption. ReThuglicans! ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.