Agnostic.com

12 3

What is your primary reason for visiting agnostic.com?

• 35 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 11 votes
  • 5 votes
Diarmaede 7 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The reason I’ve joined this site is to try to make some new friends and try to talk to people although I’m real socially awkward, but regardless of that I’ve might as well give this a shot to see where it will take me. If your goal is to bring me down, then I don’t want anything to do with you.

I was afraid it was going to be strictly dating site. I’m so glad there is a community aspect here. It’s lonely to be an atheist in Texas.

I want to learn . . . anything, everything.

I've never joined a group online, and its usually been my policy not to talk to people I haven't met, but I find this stress relieving- like a purge. Lots of cool and funny people who I can learn from, and hopefully will learn from me too. Not easy to meet people who are open about atheism.

I choose the fist option because that is what I enjoy but, there is this damn level thing that is almost addictive.

Enlightenment, to explore what other non-religious people think, to get a handle on the numbers of us in society and where it is all going.

right on, dude!

I do enjoy communicating with like-minded people because in my community there aren't many people who think as I do. I feel very alienated at times, and I seldom talk about my beliefs because people would brand me as some sort of monster with three heads if I did.... My friends are mostly christian, and when the subject of religion comes up, I try to change the subject or just pretend to be interested in something else.

I love the opportunity to meet and communicate with like minded people but I'm also interested in the potential of meeting someone interesting and irresistible.

Honestly, it's a bit of everything for me. I love talking with people who are more likely to understand me and my point of views. When it comes to relationships, I don't think I can date another religious person. So, I'm also here for that possibility.

Facebook, just got too depressing with all the news stories about what Trump is doing and knowing how it will negatively effect the country, and then there are those 30% who still support him. This site is a nice break from all that.

Good point. Though I definitely like all of the atheist memes and surprise atheist groups you find on FB.

My primary reason is to find a relationship, but I enjoy sharing ideas and information with each other.

I hope you don't leave us when you find someone, I really enjoy reading your comments, you possess an amazing insight into so, many topics.

I have found chatting with like minded people a real gift. I must say that this site has filled a need for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.